07 Jun My Goals For June 2016: Are They Too Ambitious?
Recently I thought I’d start making a vlog at the start of each month for the goals I want to achieve. So below is an account of my goals for June 2016.
I’m a big goals guy so it’s definitely a good idea for me to get these ideas out there to keep myself accountable and moving forwards.
So let’s take a look at my goals for June 2016 and how ambitious they are or are not.
Watch the video below
- Put out 2-3 Udemy courses So this is something I’ve been working hard on lately, making video course and then putting them online on Udemy.This is something that I really enjoy and even though it is a lot of work, I think it’s totally worth it as I enjoy teaching and getting my knowledge out there.You can check out some of my courses here.
- Put out more Create Space books Since the start of the year I’ve been putting a lot of my kindle books into print books and it’s been great to see another income stream start.I’ll keep going with this and continue to build it up.
- Diversify my income streams Part of building income streams is diversifying them so that you’re not exposed to the one thing. Hence, this month there is a few things I’m doing to achieve this;- I’ll be attempting to upload my courses to Skillshare (like Udemy)- I’ve been contacted by another company also like Udemy and they have inquired about buying the rights to my courses so I may also offer that to them. (will report on this more as I find out more).
- Run a webinar I took a webinar course recently on how to effectively run your own webinar so my goal is to have that all ready to run in the first week of July. Fingers crossed!
- Make some changes in my publishing business I can’t go into exact details here but I am making a few changes into a slightly different direction to maximise the business as whole.
- Strip another 1-2 kilos of fat I’ve been working hard on low intensity cardio lately and also experimenting with fasting. So I will report on this soon but the goal is to get a little more ripped and get rid of the fat still around my abs.
- Have another Air Bnb or motel getaway Recently I’ve discovered Air Bnb and love it. So much that I’ve now made it a goal to get away monthly on some kind of getaway. It’s quite cheap and I’ve worked out if I go halves with someone, the whole week end only has to cost under $100.
- Read another book I’m currently reading ‘Oversubscribed’ and it’s pretty good. I like to be able to jump straight into the next book so for the next one I’ve bought ‘Talent is Over Rated’.
- Have more positive thoughts Over the last few months I’ve let a bad habit creep in, and that’s negative thinking so I really want to change that. I will be mainly working on thinking of abundance as that’s an area I need to work on.
Anyway that’s just a quick snapshot of my goals for June 2016. Hopefully I achieve them and more!
If I do, then I’l be pretty pumped.
After all, the end of this month, will mark the half way mark of the year. So that will mean we only have 50% of the year to go with lots to still achieve.
Hope that gave you a good insight into my goals and I hope it inspires you to put yours out there to keep yourself more accountable.
Join The LifeStyle Compound Movement
Want to start building your own BOSS LIFE?
Get FREE instant access below to the ULTIMATE FREEDOM HACKS CHEAT SHEET.
In this Cheat Sheet, I share my PROVEN life hacks and techniques to help you achieve more FREEDOM, SUCCESS and HAPPINESS in your life over the next 21 days!
Please follow me below on my social media where I post what I’m up to every day!
Thank you so much for your support, I appreciate it!